Dear Cuprum Coin users and fans,
After a detailed check, which is still ongoing in some segments, the withdrawal of CUC to the exchanges is enabled. The system will now check users: Purchase CUC’s > Withdrawed > Remain > Approve/Reject.
All orders opened from today, September 17, will be approved if the quantity you have is correct.
Considering that many users don’t know the procedure, if you have not withdrawn CUC to the exchanges so far, please watch the attached video, how to do it correctly.
Presale users, the steps are as follows:
- Login to your dashboard
- Click on the section Withdrawal
- Select Currency > CUC – Cuprum Coin
- Enter “Receiver Wallet address” (Your CUC wallet address on the exchange)
- Enter “Amount to Send” (Max. 50 CUCs daily per user at the moment)
- Enter TFA code (Google Two-Factor Authentication code)
- Choose option “Withdraw” or “Close” if you are not sure
- Check the email (Spam folder as well) and Confirm or Cancel the CUC withdrawal. The email has an expiration date, try to confirm or cancel it within 24 hours.
Before you do it, please check all the FAQ’s and the rules.
CUPRUM COIN, The Cryptocurrency of the Future